One month away from turning 21

torsdag, juni 04, 2015

In exactly one month I'll be 21, and Im not excited at all. Don't get me wrong, Im so looking forward to my birthday. But when I think about me turning 21, all I think is "oh my god I haven't done anything new this year", "what am I doing with my life?", "Its too early for me to be 21!" etc... 
Lets just say that I don't feel quite ready to be growing up.
But I have actually applied for makeup school this coming fall. Their classes are already full because I applied way too late, but Im on a wait list, so if anyone decides not to go, I might get a chance! Its the best school in Norway and a friend of mine got in, so I really really hope with all my heart that someone who doesn't want it as much as I do, drop out and that I get that spot. Its my dream to become a makeup artist, and even if I don't get to go there this year, Im gonna apply next year, unless I live somewhere else by then. And continue working on my makeup skills my self, as everything I know is self taught. 

But for now, here is my outfit and makeup for today! Going out to meet some friends for a drink and maybe something to eat. I don't really drink though, so its gonna be ice tea all the way for me bby. 

Hope you are having a wonderful day, and that the weather is as nice as its here wherever you are!


Copper smokey eye with nude pink/brown lips, Ill have a video of this soon.
Jacket Vinatge 
Crop top H&M
Thights H&M
Bag H&M

Erle Nathalia xxx




You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Drevet av Blogger.