ring light

lørdag, februar 13, 2016

As you may or may not know, I bought a Diva ring light for myself with the money I got for christmas. And I am in LOVE! It is everything I hoped it would be, and more.


I have wanted one for sooo long, so Ive been researching which one to get for about a year, and I first bought an on-camera ring light, which I was not happy with at all. It was way too bright, and the light goes in to the camera which creates a very bright highlight in the photos/video.
 But it was one of the cheapest ones on Ebay, so Im not that surprised.
But this time I got a really big one, that needs a stand, is dimmable, and with LED lights. Its so perfect, exactly what I needed. The thing is though, it didn't come with a stand, so I had to buy that separately, and it took a lot longer to get here than the light did, so I was sort of MacGyvering it for a while, balancing it on the cameras tripod and securing it with a string...
But the stand came about 3 weeks later. They both shipped from China, but the light was sent with priority mail which took about 4 days, and the stand was sent as a standard shipping.
This is the one I got. I've heard things about the halogen ring lights getting really really overheated and some even catching fire. So I am really happy that I got the LED one, as it hardly gets warm at all. Which also makes it more comfortable doing my makeup in front of it. If you want to know anything more about it, or my other equipment, tell me so in the comment section.

Erle Nathalia xxx

You Might Also Like

1 kommentarer

  1. Nice post i also love photography and i am also in search of cheapest on-camera Ring Lights

    SvarSlett

Drevet av Blogger.