Japanese, Chinese and Korean skincare haul

torsdag, februar 04, 2016

I had a little splurge with the money I got for christmas, and bought a few things for myself from yesstyle.com. I would have bought more, but I usually try to stay inside the free shipping limit. 
So I've been watching a lot of youtube videos of people trying these black head remover masks, and I was very interested to try for myself. And looking into those Chinese skincare products, I came over a few other ones as well. 

I've been interested in asian skincare for many many years, seeing that they are moving so much faster than everyone else in their technology. 
You see the rest of the world copying them all the time. BB/CC creams, cushion compact foundations, lip stains and so many more products, that have been popular in Japan and Korea for a long time, and only recently european and american brands come up with their own versions. Which usually are not even close to being as good as the original products. 

So I went over to Yesstyle.com and bought a few of the products that I wanted to try out. 





I will be doing a video on the Blackhead Remover Mask and the Carbonated Mask from Elizavecca soon! 
Go to my YouTube channel and subscribe if you aren't already to be notified when they are up!


Erle Nathalia xxx







You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Drevet av Blogger.