Time and time again

onsdag, juni 03, 2015

So, it happened this time as well, I sort of neglected my blog and forgot about it straight after I started it... This must be my 4th or 5th blog, but this one is the first I've come back to, so thats a first!
I really want to invest more of my time in my blog, Instagram and YouTube. I really enjoy them all, but honestly, Im just a very lazy person. But that is something Im working on, Im sick of never being happy with the results of the things I make. So Im gonna let this be a new start for me on all social media platforms, and also in life in general.

So lets start it with a good one, here is my outfit for today, a little inspired by Kylie Jenner and Khloe Kardashian, though I also feel this is very me. Kinda been watching a lot of KUWTK, I know, shame on me... BUT it has actually inspired me to put more effort into the things I do and how I dress and take care of my self. So now of course I want to get the biggest ass I can possibly get, and have all the makeup and clothes in the world. A girl can dream, right?





Cropped top H&M
Pencil skirt H&M
Shirt Vailent

There will be a video up soon for this makeup look as well.

Erle Nathalia xxx

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Drevet av Blogger.